- Review – some analytical procedures conducted with limited assurance
- Compilation – based upon client information provided and used primarily for internal use.
We can assist you in the preparation of your financial statements in accordance with professional standards, but express no opinion or any other form of assurance on the underlying information included in them. The financial statements produced can be a useful tool for management for making financial decisions.
- Annual statistical report
- Annual financial reporting services
- Annual financial report – Profit and loss account
- Annual financial report – Balance sheet
- Notes to the financial statements
- Decision on the determination of financial statements and decision on profit
/ loss distribution
- Income tax report
A business can be profitable and still run into trouble due to cash flow issues. We can forecast and evaluate your company’s financial condition, estimate financing requirements, and track cash flow sources and uses.
Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel cannot be compromised. Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis. Our firm provides a full range of cost-effective accounting services including the following:
- General ledger
- Bookkeeping (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual)
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
- Litigation support
All bookkeeping services are performed in accordance with laws and regulations, Croatian Accounting Standards, International Accounting Standards, Croatian Financial Reporting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards, client’s accounting policies and other prescribed legal regulations.
- Accounting system setup
- General ledger and diary
- Auxiliary records
- Tax records and reports
- VAT calculation, submission, reconciliation of receivables and payables with Tax administration
- Reports for vendor account balances, customer account balances, cost centre analytics and other records on the request
- Reports for the need of management (monthly, quarterly and annual reports such as balance sheet, P&L, cash flow statement, consolidated reports, expense reports, Income tax based on the management requirements)
- National bank reports (INOK, IU-IP balance of payments) and other bank reports
- Accounting advisory to clients specific needs